Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Universe & God - An Outlook by Rahul Sharma

           

             
         
The Universe & GOD 
    An Outlook by : Rahul  Sharma


When I was a child, I always used to look upon the stars and wonder what a majestic appearance they have. So bright & shiny...It felt as if it were A DREAM... Randomly placed yet forming known patterns before my eyes and illuminating the dark canvas of the Magnificent Universe, these stars fascinated my entire CHILDHOOD.

A kid of a traditional INDIAN household, like mine would assume these Stars (as per general trend) as the sole remainders of Gods, Goddesses and Famous personalities (EVEN our long lost forefathers), but i was onto something else…
I wished to know what those (Stars) really were....What I am looking at?
“That Star cannot obviously be my grandfather waving and watching over me....Am i right?”

But being a kid in INDIA you just cannot say NO to all the customs and traditions. Can you???

So within the boundaries of religion and society (I may exceed them from time to time) Here i am expressing my true (yet aggressive) views on this Universe , its existence and obviously the role of  God in between all this...

I GUESS IT’S NOW TIME TO INTRODUCE MYSELF....

I, RAHUL SHARMA   am a resident of planet EARTH and I love the Universe....
THAT’S ALL ABOUT ME      ^__^
At least for the time being.

My introduction to the Universe, its amazing details and fascinating events was made by the very best "Discovery Channel". Although the desire of knowing more and more about such stuff was innate in me, Yet the actual drive was given by Discovery Channel's ”Cosmos" (A T.V. show narrated by my idol - (Neil deGrasse Tyson)

His narration made my child brain ponder the greatest questions of all time -

How did the universe come to life?
Why did it come into being in the first place?
When will it end and How?
The scientific itch on my brain that arose with the very first episode is present till now and I just can’t remedy it.



Enough of me...

Haven’t you yourself ever wondered –?
Why are we here?
What is the sole purpose of our life?
Is it just to grow up, start walking, study, get a job, earn some money and die?
Is that it.......REALLY?

WAIT just take a deep breath and visualize the grand scale of the Universe and think for a moment.
Something So Large, So Incredible, So Fascinating, So grand was created for what?
For us (humans) to destroy it?

I BELIEVE IT'S NOT. There's obviously something bigger than this.

Another thing that pops up in my mind when i talk about all this stuff is WHAT IS GOD?



I for myself am an agnostic...dwindling in the swing of confusion whether there is a supreme entity {who’s watching all of us from above and who apparently created the universe out of thin air in mere 7 days  (Ref. Christianity)  for what? For us humans to grow and flourish and finally bring it down to its knees?} , Or is he just an illusion, a deception for our naive minds to make us  feel secure....or was it just a method by some religious fanatics to control the crowd like dumb sheep.........

There are many instances in history that bring us closer to the fact that religion and god were used to tame, to control and to build fear among the crowds....so was it a political scheme ?? This GOD


I have drifted away from the actual topic.

But it’s very important to understand the presence or should i say the creation of god by humans in order to describe the origins of the universe.....
In fact Humans have actually created the concept of God...
Stephen hawking once asked “If God created the universe,  then who created GOD?”
It’s still an unanswered question.

THESE ALL QUESTIONS USUALLY KEEP ME AWAKE IN THE NIGHT AND I KNOW THAT MANY OF YOU ARE ALSO ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS...

So, today I start my journey as a light, as a torch to enlighten humanity with the little bit of knowledge that i have and I wish I will be welcomed well....

It’s just a beginning, there are many things to talk about, many things to share and many tireless debates waiting for us & one day I am pretty sure we will unravel the secrets that lurk behind the pitch-black curtain of the universe and see the beauty that lies within it...



LET US ALL MOVE FORWARD AND KEEP OUR HEADS HIGH AND ALWAYS ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS WE WANT...
BECAUSE ASKING QUESTIONS SIGNIFIES THAT WE ARE TRYING SOMETHING....

IT'S UP TO YOU,  DO YOU WANT TO BE A SIMPLE  HOUSEHOLD  CREATURE WHO FOOLISHLY CALLS HIMSELF THE SMARTEST BEING ON THIS PLANET OR DO YOU ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING TO USE THAT SMARTNESS AND FIND OUT WHY ARE WE HERE...

THANK YOU,
REGARDS,
RAHUL SHARMA.
@COSMIC ENCYCLOPEDIA

Follow us...@

 Instagram - COSMIC_ENCYCLOPEDIA 

 YouTube - Cosmic Encyclopedia





10 comments:

  1. Idk if we can figure those things ever out.. but yeah really curious as to how this all started .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the group....We surely will figure those things out one day....

      Delete
  2. I really wanted to have such blog in my list... So excited to know more n more.. Lets see our mind will go in sync or collision will take place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if our thoughts collide..i think i would be able to spark up some other good topics where our thoughts go in sync...thanks for reading...

      Delete
  3. Thank you very much....Very happy to hear that...

    ReplyDelete